September 2, 2014

Ground Beef Curry

One of my favorite things to make is beef curry. I can make it all in one pan and have a lot of leftovers! It makes prepping for my week easy and my husband is obsessed with it!






















What you'll need: 
2lb ground beef 
1 large yellow onion (diced)
1 can diced tomatoes 
1-3 cups of veggies you like 
1-3 cups of spinach 
1 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp Curry seasoning 
Salt 
Pepper 





















1. In a large pan over medium heat add olive oil and onions to the pan. Cook until onions are translucent 
2. Add ground beef to the pan and brown adding curry seasoning and salt and pepper to taste while cooking. 
3. Add in can of diced tomatoes (my favorite to use is muir glen fire roasted tomatoes but I don't always have them!)
4. If you are using fresh veggies add them in with the diced tomatoes, my favorite is broccoli and green beans.
**I use this recipe as a clean veggies out of the fridge recipe so I have done broccoli, zucchini, mushrooms, bell peppers, cauliflower, green beans and much more! Just do what you like!**
5. Reduce to let the dish simmer and cover for 20 minutes. It will let the tomatoes cook down a little. 
6. Remove lid and add in spinach and if you are using any frozen veggies add them in now. Let cook for about 10 more minutes.
7. Enjoy! I either put it over garlic mashed red potatoes or rice! I have done it with culiflower mash as well and all ways are always amazing! 



Green Beans, Peas and Spinach for veggies!


No comments:

Post a Comment